11/21/2010

This is my second attempt at planting zinnias. I got the first batch of seeds from Divisoria at PhP5 per pack and failed to check the expiration date since it was covered with a marker. Anyway, I waited three weeks before I accepted the fact that the seeds were not going to sprout. My Mom just said, "I told you so, you should've checked the expiration date".

It's quite hard to find flower seeds here, but luckily found some at SM Hypermarket. I lost no time in planting them on Eid-al-Adha and was surprised to see the seeds sprout three days later! I planted the seeds in about a dozen tiny pots with mixed compost soil (got a sack from a gardening shop) and been watering it diligently every morning.


If things go well I think I'll give away some as Christmas gifts =)

No comments:

Post a Comment