6/14/2021

Pothos is so easy to grow and propagate. Keep it happy by putting it in a pot with good drainage and water once a week. We have one pothos plant that's 5 years old already. It loves it's spot by the sliding door where it gets some morning sun. 

My best friend gave me a pot of pothos. It came from her desk from the office. She brought it home when lockdown happened and passed it to me. It has grown a lot of new leaves in the last six months. Getting the vine to circle the pot has become unruly so thought it's a good time to re-pot it. 



Our 5-year old pothos who we fondly call "Plant" (it used to be the only plant at home) came with a pole. My Mom used to arrange the vines whenever she visited us. I wanted to do the same for the new pothos plant. Luckily found a pole at the grocery and one Sunday after got to work. 

Here's how I added the pole and re-potted the pothos -



I did the work late in the afternoon and left the plant outside for the night. Hubby will bring it inside early tomorrow morning. I hope it will grow healthy like "Plant"!


No comments:

Post a Comment